Happy Mother's Day!
For this Mother's Day edition we reached out to a few moto-mummas to share what motorcycles mean to them.
We hope you enjoy!
• Age: 41
• Location: Macedon Rangers, Vic, Australia
• Occupation: Allied Health Professional
• Ride: Kawasaki Vulcan
• Offspring: I have two kiddos, 20yo & 17yo
• What Riding Means To You: FREEDOM TO BE ME!
• Offspring: I have one fabulous son at Uni, aged 20.
• Ride: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 named Betty!
• Occupation: Womens Health Coach
• What Riding Means To You: Riding is wind therapy, it's being intensely present with everything and feeling everything, it's fun, connection and freedom.
I'm so excited (and slightly terrified) to be back riding again after 30+ years.
• Offspring: I have a daughter who’s 12 years old and my son is 10 years old.
• Location: Manila, Philippines
• What Riding Means To You: Riding is freedom and a stress reliever from the busy life of a working mom.
I have 4 children, 2 step children, 11 grandchildren (10 boys and 1 girl). I'm a sculptor. I live in the desert in a remote mining town in Broken Hill, Australia. I got my gear from Moto Est. in Collingwood Melbourne Australia. (Except the helmet). I'm a member of the classic and vintage motor bike club in Broken Hill. My bike is a 1982 Yamaha 250. Very Ziggy Stardust.
• Ride: 2010 Harley Wide Glide
• Occupation: Making trouble at Moto Est.
• What Riding Means To You: My motorcycle is a holiday for me. Every time I jump on I'm escaping my stresses and actually taking in the world around me.
My daughter has only recently shown an interest in bikes and I'm trying my best to brainwash her into getting a motorcycle addiction. Highlight of parenting was when she asked me drop her off at school on the Harley!
• Occupation: Founder/Designer Black Arrow Moto
• Location: Hobart, Australia
• Offspring: One boy, 14 months
• Ride: Kawasaki ZR550
• What Riding Means To You: Friends and freedom (not that i've had a lot of that lately! lol).