Nothing makes us happier than getting orders sent out as quickly & efficiently as possible to ensure all customers have a smile from ear to ear & can relax as we sort out all the shipping & delivery details.
• We aim to have your tracking details to you within 1-2 days of order placement. As soon as your items have processed, these tracking details are emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please check your junk mail or add our email to your address book so we don't skip your inbox.
• Orders are sometimes split up to speed up shipping times, so you may receive multiple tracking numbers for various items but we always send together wherever possible.
• If you ordered smaller items such as stickers, they will be sent in an Australia Post envelope with no tracking.
• If you have any queries regarding a delivery or tracking, please get in touch & quote your order number. We're here to help!
• Click & Collect is available on all orders containing items in the cart that are all physically at the Collingwood Showroom location at the time of purchase.
• You will be sent an email notification when your order is ready to be collected & you can make an appointment to pick up your item.
• Visit our showroom information page to book an appointment.
• Prices for international shipping are calculated at checkout.
• Shipping prices provided are for Australia Post International Express or Courier, it varies by country.
• Your purchase will typically arrive within 4-14 business days and we make every effort to deliver on time. Just like driving a car, remote destinations can take a little longer to get to.
• Any import duties, taxes or other fees are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. We recommend checking with your local customs office to determine any tax on imports before ordering as this is not the responsibility of Moto Est.
• If you open your tracking link, and don't see much information, don't worry, this is completely normal. Detailed information will only appear, once your parcel lands into your country and clears customs. This is just a limitation of the tracking system, so rest assured that your parcel is making its way to you, and moving behind the scenes. Once the parcel has arrived in your country, you can search the tracking through your local postal service.
• Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipments and unclaimed goods.
• Pre-order allows you to secure an item before it’s available in stock.
• If you purchase a pre-order item, your item will remain on hold until the goods are received and ready to send to you.
• Any dates provided are estimates only as manufacturing & shipping delays may push the date out in which case, we will contact you with an update on your order progress.
• Pre-order time frames provided can sometimes blow out so although it gives you a chance to secure a product, you may wait months in worst case scenarios so please be prepared to wait.
• If your order contains pre-order and non pre-order items, it is at our discretion if items are held and sent together or sent in advance of pre-order items but this will be communicated with you.
• Moto Establishment Pty Ltd use a number of Australia Post & Courier services for delivery depending on the address and the item & we pride ourselves on prompt delivery of your items.
• Customers are responsible for receiving their parcels & Moto Establishment Pty Ltd can not be held liable for returned or lost items if no one is at the address to accept the parcel or the address details were incorrect.
• Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customer if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, or if incorrect details are provided during the checkout process.
• Most items are delivered within 2-4 working days within Australia, and 4-14 working days Internationally (all remote destinations can take longer). Some items may take longer and we recommend checking the product page for any notes about extended delivery times for that item.
We know how important it is to have the right fit so we will do our very best to help you make the best decision on sizing before you purchase, but in the event you need to return an item to us, no problem, you have 14 days from receiving the item, to return it to us.
• Moto Est. offer a 14 day returns policy from date of receipt. So you've got two weeks once you receive it, to try it on, and get it in the post back to us if you need to.
• All returned item(s) must be undamaged in original condition, unworn, unsoiled, free from animal hair & in original packaging with tags attached.
• Once received, we typically process returns within 2-3 days.
• Return shipping costs are not included & at your own cost, so please do double check measurements & contact us if you have any questions before purchasing.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• All items, excluding sale items, can be returned for a REFUND within our 14 day returns policy.
• Your refund amount will automatically go back to the same payment method as your original order and will be confirmed via email.
• All items, excluding sale items, can be returned for an EXCHANGE within our 14 day returns policy.
• If the product/s you are exchanging have a combined value at under $250, you will be invoiced an $8 return shipping fee and once paid, we will post your exchanged item/s out to you. Orders valued at over $250 will be exchanged with free shipping.
• Exchanges will not be processed until we have inspected your returned item(s) and any exchange shipping fees have been paid (if applicable).
• If you want an exchange item quickly or if stock is low, we recommend creating a new online order and returning the other item for refund as this is the only way to guarantee the item you want won't sell out.
• Please allow 2-3 business days for exchange processing. You will receive an email notification with tracking details as soon as your exchange has been processed.
• We try to honour all eligible requests for exchange but in the event the item you want is not available then you can choose a refund or credit note instead.
• Credit notes (store credits) are issued as digital gift cards and will be sent to the email address provided in your order.
• Credit notes will be issued for the amount paid for the item(s) being returned, excluding any shippings fees.
• The value of the credit note must not be used in conjunction with any offers or discounts and can't be used towards shipping costs.
• No Credit Note or Gift Card is redeemable for cash or refund.
• Credit Notes can only be redeemed at motoest.com.au
• Sale items can be returned for a CREDIT NOTE within our 14 day returns policy.
• All sale items are non refundable, credit only.
• All sale items are not eligible for exchange, credit only.
• Items must be returned within our 14 day returns policy.
• Please make sure you mark the package with “FOR RETURN”.
• Any packages returned to us must have a valid international tracking number.
• Items can be returned for REFUND only. Exchanges & credit notes are not possible on foreign currency orders. A new order can be placed for the product required.
• If you don’t want to pay return postage costs, we recommend selling your item locally & purchasing the size you need in a new order.
• D3O® items can not be bought separately as a stand alone item.
• D3O® armour must be purchased with the product that requires them as an upgrade only.
• If D3O® is bought as an upgrade to a product and that product is being returned, it must be returned with the armour or the return is not accepted until the matching armour is returned.
• If D3O® armour is purchased without being a valid upgrade to a garment, the order will be cancelled.
Even with the strictest of quality control protocols, damaged or defective items can happen, albeit rare. If you believe you have received a faulty item that smuggled it's way through our quality control, please email a 'Faulty Return Request' to email@example.com including:
• Your full name & order number
• Detailed description of the fault
• Photo evidence showing the issue
Please note that items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Once we receive your 'Faulty Return Request', we will send you an acknowledgement, assess the case & let you know the process forward to fix the issue. This process can take a few working days so please bear with us & we will aim to resolve your issue as promptly as possible.
• All returned items received outside of our 14 day return period are not deemed property of Moto Establishment Pty Ltd and will not be accepted, no exceptions.
• Any & all shipping costs paid at time of order are non-refundable.
• Once a refund has been processed it typically takes 1-3 days for the funds to show in your account but depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our PO Box, so please make sure to keep the shipping receipt and pack properly to prevent damage in transit.
• Moto Establishment Pty Ltd cannot be held liable for any returned items lost in transit.
• Moto Establishment Pty Ltd are not responsible for any items that may be returned to us by mistake.
• We provide manufacturer size charts as a guide only to help you find your perfect fit but in the event the item isn't the perfect fit, Moto Establishment Pty Ltd is not liable & the item must be returned/exchanged as per our policy.
• Any returned items that are not deemed to be in original condition, unworn, unsoiled (including items adorned with pet hair) & in original packaging with tags attached, are not eligible for an exchange, refund or credit note.
• Face masks are not eligible for return due to hygiene reasons.
• If your item was purchased on pre-order, then returned items must be sent to us within 14 days of receipt.
• All returns received outside of the returns period are not eligible for an exchange, refund or credit note.
• If we deem your return ineligible, you will be sent an invoice to cover the cost of returning the item/s to you.
• Any ineligible returns not collected/shipped within 14 days of notification will be donated to charity & cannot be recovered.
Knowledge is power.
We want you to be well informed before purchasing so we always try to provide detailed size charts to aid you in choosing the perfect fit but if you are still unsure of sizing after looking through our size charts, or you have questions please be sure to get in touch. We know that every BODY is different so when in doubt just ask. We're here to help!
Considering the environment.
The transportation of goods has a huge effect on the environment so we encourage you to be sure before you purchase, don't over order and in turn you will reduce the need to return items & you get to make a positive impact on our planet.
The Moto Est. Crew