Hey there babe,
Thanks so much for getting in touch.
Our Her Story blog is all about empowering & inspiring women who ride.
It doesn't matter where you're from, what you ride, or how experienced you are, this is a judgment free community!
Where to start.
We would love you to just freely tell your story but below are some questions to help put it together.
It can be as short or long as you like and be sure to attach pictures as well to help illustrate and bring it to life.
What to write.
• Introduce yourself:
Start with full name, age and where you live.
• How and why you started riding.
• What you ride & any customisations you have done yourself.
• How motorbikes have impacted on your life.
• Advice for anyone looking to start riding.
Include your social links that you want shared.
photos to include.
• Send images that will help tell your story & bring it to life.
• At least a couple of photos of you when you are with your bike.
• 8-10 photos is always good.
• The higher quality the better so they don't come out blurry when edited for the website. 3MP or higher is recommended.
Have a read through our previous Her Story posts for some inspiration and to help get those brain juices flowing.