Autobahn Women's Black Knee High Leather Motorcycle Boots
Goodyear Welt Construction
The Autobahn motorcycle boots just look like a standard boot you would want to wear every day, but they have been specially constructed to give you all the protection you need while you are riding your motorcycle.
It starts at the Gasolina family factory in Mexico where each boot is constructed by hand and goes through rigorous testing to ensure they are of the highest quality and are built to last.
The soft detailing and delicate buckles make these boots very feminine but the heavy duty non slip sole and thick leather outer and flexible upper to ensure comfort when in the riding position, make these boots tough which is important for a motorcycle boot.
Please refer to the sizing chart as it's likely you will go down a size from usual fashoin shoes in this brand.
- Made with thick "Floater" leather outer - 1.8-2mm with a rough natural texture
- Glove-soft leather lining
- Three strap design for comfort and adjustability
- Highly adjustable for wearing over or under your motorcycle pants
- Genuine rubber sole for excellent grip
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed
- Black stitching
- Vat dyed so the colour permeates the leather resisting scuffs and wear
- Made in small batches with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Australian women's sizing and B width to fit a woman's narrow foot
FOOT LENGTH: The length of your foot should be shorter than this measurement.
If in doubt or you are unable to measure, we suggest going down a size or a half size from your sneaker size.
(of tall boots)
|5||23.5 cm||8.4 cm||37.5 cm|
|5.5||23.9 cm||8.6 cm||37.5 cm|
|6||24.3 cm||8.7 cm||38 cm|
|6.5||24.8 cm||8.8 cm||38 cm|
|7||25.2 cm||9 cm||38.5 cm|
|7.5||25.6 cm||9.1 cm||38.5 cm|
|8||26 cm||9.2 cm||39 cm|
|8.5||26.5 cm||9.4 cm||39 cm|
|9||26.9 cm||9.5 cm||40 cm|
|9.5||27.3 cm||9.6 cm||40 cm|
"I began riding motorcycles when I was 14. I bought my first one in 1952, a Harley 125, from Bruce Walter’s Harley shop in Peoria, IL.
Well, I’m still riding, just about every day, here in Guanajuato Mexico. I came down in 1996, thinking that I would retire… well I’ve never gotten around to it." ~Todd (Founder of Gasolina)
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.