Bike Hair Protector
Enjoy the ride and love your hair when you get there with the game-changing new helmet accessory from Hightail.
Hightail is the only product that effortlessly keeps hair tangle-free during and after a ride. The innovative pocket design creates a protected space for hair, without binding it or keeping it close to your head, and shields hair from breakage and the elements. Hightail stays fixed to your helmet, so simply tuck your hair into the pocket and you’re good to go. No tangles, no hassle!
A 3M Primer 94 is now included with every Hightail. This maximises the adhesive strength of your clips and allowa more flexibility with installation.
This is a unisex product, that's right, for those men with luscious locks too.
- 1x Hightail Bike Hair Protector
- 1x 3M Primer 94
- Easy installation onto your helmet
- The spandex pocket protects hair without binding or flattening
- Stays attached to your helmet, so there’s no risk of leaving it behind
- Unique adhesive and clip design
- Flexible frame fits most brands and styles of motorcycle helmet
- Classic black and white styling to suit any colour helmet
- Additional mounting clips sold separately so you can transfer the Hightail protector clip between your helmets
How the Hair Protector Works
- Put on your helmet. Tuck in your hair. It’s that simple!
- Spandex pocket protects hair without binding or flattening
- Unique helmet-mounted design
- Protects hair from tangles and wind damage
- No more sweaty hair in summer
- Unique clip design makes it easy to remove and switch helmets
- Flexible frame fits most styles of motorcycle helmet (including half-shells)
- 3M Primer 94 included to maximize clip strength
- Just take off your helmet for great, tangle-free hair!
3M Primer 94 Ampule Information
- Apply in a well-ventilated area and keep away from high heat.
- Shake the ampule, break the bead inside, and then lay a clear, thin layer of the primer onto the area where the clip will be placed.
- Wait for it to dry (2 - 5 minutes) then lay the clip onto the primer.
- Please watch the Primer 94 video to be know exactly what to do
- It is recommended to work on one clip area to completion and then work on the other clip area so that the primer is not accidentally touched or smeared in the process.
- Please ensure you are 100% sure of the correct placement of your clips prior to applying the primer.
- Primer can be removed with the aid of rubbing alcohol but it is challenging and takes time, scrubbing, and patience to do so. Every effort to get it right the first time should be given.
How to install your Hightail perfectly.
Watch this video and Jen will guide you through each step and give you her best and most up to date tips.
How to use your Hightail.
Jen guides you through the two different ways to put your hair into the Hightail hair pocket.
How to check if your helmet is compatible.
Jen shares what to look for before making your purchase.
If you still have questions, make sure to email or message us so we can help.
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y