Chevak GTX Women's Black Motorcycle Gloves
with Viscoelastic Knuckle Protection
The Chevak GTX Ladies gloves are your go-to pair of hand protection if you’re looking for something that matches with just about every style of motorcycle clothing. Match it with technical touring gear or even a beautiful, leather urban jacket, either way, it will look spot-on.
These gloves have been crafted with the female specific fit in mind. They’re not just a smaller replica of the men’s variant. Extra attention to detail ensures they hug your hands in all the right places.
A GORE-TEX® membrane ensures your hands stay dry when the weather isn’t on your side and PWR|shell is used in various areas, along with leather. Reflection is also included in subtle ways for visibility. And in terms of functionality, the Connect Finger Tip is included, which allows you to keep your gloves on when operating touchscreens.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane outer
- Goatskin leather palm
- Thermolite® insulation and high loft fur lining
- Water repellent and soil-resistant
- Viscoelastic knuckle protection
- 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle consists of impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material
- Female specific fit
- Single motion closure system
- Reflection at back of hand and finger
- Connect finger tip developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Visor wiper to clear moisture off the visor while riding in wet weather
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch - durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- GORE-TEX® membrane - this is the essential element of all GORE-TEX® Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane
- Viscoelastic knuckle - these knuckle protectors are made from viscoelastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort
- THERMOLITE® Plus - manufactured from polyester that is 80% recycled material. It is a high-quality, medium-loft, thermal lining fabric. This exclusive mix of fibres traps the air and retains body heat, keeping the motorcyclist warm. The material also stays soft and supple, without bulk, ensuring maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- High loft fur liner - this type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat
- Single motion closure system at cuff - allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement
Women's Chevak Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y