Bornite H2O Women's Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckles & Palm Slider
The Bornite H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves are female-specific in design, ready to keep your hands safe and warm when winter temperatures would otherwise sideline you from your daily commute.
It’s easy to make winter-ready motorcycle gloves that keep your hands warm – it’s not as easy to still give you enough feel to operate the bike comfortably and safely. By using a fixed Fiberfill® liner you get plenty of warmth without robbing you of crucial feel. Topping that off with high-loft fur lining for comfort and 100% waterproofing from the hydratex® membrane, they’ve built in loads of comfort. Practical safety features a plenty, too, with a visor wiper to help maintain visibility and soft knuckle and double-layer PWR|Shell palm protection in case you take an unfortunate tumble. Similarly, they’ve added reflective material at the fingers, back of the hand, and the cuff to make you more visible to others on the road in low-light conditions.
All-in-all, the Bornite H2O Ladies motorcycle gloves has all the necessary features to keep you riding, even when the cold of winter tries its best to stop you.
- Flock PU & Twill stretch outer
- High Loft™ fur liner
- Waterproof hydratex®|Z-liner
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Adjustment strap at the wrist
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Wrist strap closure
- Conductive fingertip at index finger & thumb
- Short cuff
- Visor wiper
- Laminated reflection at finger
- Laminated reflective logo at backhand & cuff
- Level 1 Certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Connect finger tip fabric - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Twill stretch
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
- PWR|shield knit - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels
- Temperfoam® finger & thumb knuckles - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- High Loft™ fur liner - High Loft™ consists of hydrophobic yarns that repel moisture and speed dry times. This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat
Bornite Ladies Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||15.8 - 16.9 cm||17.5 - 18.1 cm|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y