Moto Est. is looking for a Retail & Community Manager with next level customer service skills! The role is broken up into two key parts & consists of sales in our showroom and also managing our online presence with customer service all round with a strong focus on our community as a whole.
• Engaging digital communication with our customers
• Enhance the Moto Est. community experience
You will be a motivated and passionate individual who loves small business because it creates opportunities to really get stuck in, help grow a business & grow with it and to be part of a “work family”. Our new Retail & Community Manager will be an all round customer service guru who can grab the role by the handle bars and is passionate about creating an experience for our customers and not just sales. You will do this by managing all aspects of our Moto Femmes showroom and in-store & online shopping experience for every customer across all platforms.
You will be available to work Wednesday to Saturday between 10am-5pm at our Moto Femmes showroom in Collingwood.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is broken up into two key parts:
RETAIL: Shop management & all-round digital customer service
- Opening, closing & general day-to-day running of the shop
- Assisting customers, processing sales via shop POS system & meeting sales targets
- Have a passion for product knowledge and customer service & assist every customer with their motorcycle gear needs
- Run a tight ship ensuring the shop is clean, organised & well presented at all times including visual merchandising
- Be on the ball with restocking the shop & assisting with product ordering
- Keep track of stock levels to ensure availability and inventory align
- Uploading creative social media stories to entice shoppers to visit us in-store & online
- Assisting customers in-store, via email, via phone and via website chat during working hours
COMMUNITY: Exceptional customer service focus bring our customers & the motorcycle community together
- Enhance the Moto Est. community experience in general ensuring we remain at the forefront of moto culture across the board providing our customers with a huge sense of belonging & inclusion
- Build strong online communities across our various social media platforms
- Assist the Marketing Manager with community engagement via our newsletters
- Assist the Marketing Manager to create & execute engaging content across our social media platforms
- Get behind and in front of the camera to create engaging new content
- Take part in events & come up with innovative ways we can bring the local and online communities together throughout the year
- Daily management of social media accounts & engaging with customers via social media channels DM & post comments in a timely manner both during and outside of working hours (this is factored into the hourly rate)
WHAT YOU GOT?
- A motorcycle licence & passion for riding is highly desirable
- Proven retail sales experience of at least two years
- You live and breathe “social” and you’re always on top of community engagement
- Initiative and the ability to think on your feet & problem solve
- Attention to detail is paramount & must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation to succeed and kick goals even when working alone
- A real ideas person always thinking of ways to engage our customers and grow our reach
- Ability to adapt quickly to situations, comfortable rolling up your sleeves and willingness to be hands-on
- Ability to work with a smile in a warehouse shop with limited heating & cooling no matter what the weather throws out
- Desire to help grow our small business
- You are incredibly motivated, enthusiastic and a passionate person who is looking for a lifestyle not just a job!
WHAT YOU GET!
- Salary provided on application
- To work for a passion-driven female run small business that has a name for quality & great customer service throughout the motorcycle community
- To work among a work-hard play-hard team who are supportive & fun
- Opportunity to grow with a small business
- Chance to really make something you're passionate about pop within an ideas accepting culture
- Great staff discounts across our full product range
- Opportunities to participate in community events outside of work
- Stability during uncertain times where you will be looked after with work from home options during lockdowns