Merlin Bike Gear
Wishaw D3O® Men's Brown Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with with D3O® armour
The Wishaw jacket is constructed from premium aniline cowhide leather and packed full of practical features. D3O® armour is pre-fitted to the shoulders and elbows with the option of adding a Viper back protector, while an overall CE rating of AA provides additional reassurance. The details count in Wishaw, as it’s finished off with diamond stitching to the shoulders and leather trims to the collar and cuffs.
- Premium aniline cowhide leather outer
- Thermal quilted lining with direct-to-skin vent openings
- D3O® LP1 removable shoulder & elbow & back armour
- Back armour pocket (back armour sold separately)
- Diamond stitched panel detailing
- YKK® zippers used throughout with large signature pullers
- Perforated inside arm panels
- Zipped ventilation points front and back
- Shoulder expansion panels
- Leather tank guard tab to hem
- Fold back collar for summer riding
- Leather trims to collar & cuffs for improved comfort
- Two external zippered pockets
- Internal storage pockets including nelson pocket
- Short jacket-to-jean connecting zipper
- Euro hoop jacket-to-jean connecting strap
- CE EN17092 Level AA Garment
- Also available in black
Note: Delivery of this item can take 8-10 working days.
Merlin Bike Gear
Men's Garment Size Guide
How to Measure Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal.
How to Measure Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the naval, keeping the tape horizontal.
You will see that different garments have different sizing designations, either alpha or numeric. Leather garments have numeric designations, such as 42″ for men or 14 for ladies. With less flexibility and room to adjust the fit, the leather is very specific in size.
The textile garments usually include bicep, forearm, waist and hem adjustment points, giving riders the option to truly tailor their fit. As a result, textile designation is alpha – Small, Medium, Large etc. This more generic size designation is great for the versatility of layering and fit.
Merlin Bike Gear
Leather Care Instructions
- Most importantly do not let dirt build up on your gear.
- Using a sponge or lint-free clean cloth and cold water with a little neutral soap as detergent and wipe the garment down, without saturating the leather hide.
- Specialist pH neutral leather cleaners can be applied but should be tested in an inconspicuous area first.
- Let the garment dry in a well-ventilated area, away from a direct heat source (e.g. sun/radiators) and if possible, on a suitable hanger or airer.
- Liners too can be spot cleaned using the same process (sponge/cloth with a neutral soap)
If you own one of the Hixon, Alton, Stockton or Mia garments these should be cared for differently to the advice above. The leather in those styles is classed as ‘naked’ and therefore we advise that you do not have to use a specialist cleaner at all and because of the naked finish which will absorb moisture very easily, looking to buy an aniline leather cleaner and then an aniline leather guard/protector would be the best option. You can also buy aniline moisturiser independently to put moisture back into the leather at longer intervals. These products should be tested in an inconspicuous area first before applying to the entire garment. Mink oil is a further alternative suggestion, but this can darken the garment due to the natural absorption of a naked leather.
"Merlin product should always exceed your expectations. This new standard of motorcycle clothing redefines rider comfort, performance and style."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y