Volcano Men's Black Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckles & Palm Slider
The Volcano gloves are the lightest pair of adventure riding summer gloves in the REV'IT! collection. Gloves that offer a perfect blend of comfort and control, whether you’re exploring local trails or carving the corners of a mountain pass.
Designed to have a high level of feel on the grips and levers while keeping your hands comfortable and fresh during the whole ride. To create the lightest adventure riding gloves , they’ve used a grippy and comfortable microfiber fabric on the palm area combined with air mesh on the outside to keep your hands cool and dry.
Your hands are well protected by a comfortable soft knuckle protector combined with TPR finger knuckles and Temperfoam® thumb and palm protection. Putting on and securing the gloves is super easy thanks to the puller on the cuff and hook-and-loop wrist strap closure. With the integrated Connect Finger Tip, you can use your touchscreen devices without taking your gloves off.
- 3D air mesh & artificial leather outer shell
- Tricot liner
- Fully ventilated 3D air mesh
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles, knuckle and palm slider
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- Grip panel at palm
- Pull tab
- Stretch at fingers
- Hook and loop closure
- Connect fingertip
- Regular cuff
- Reflection at finger
- Also available in a sand colour
- Part of the REV'IT! DIRT Series
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- Grip panel at palm - this part at the inside of the knees gives you extra grip for ultimate control in the corners. It also protects the leather from wear and tear
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- Pull tab - fasten the pull tab at the cuff and cold wind is prevented from entering the sleeve, keeping your arms in the comfort zone
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement
Men's Volcano Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.