Victoria SF Women's Classic Blue Motorcycle Jeans
with CE-Approved Armour
The Victoria SF jeans offer the fit and feel of your everyday jeans while providing motorcycle-ready protection, regardless of your preference in washing or fit. The Victoria Ladies SF jeans take on a slim fit, high-waist construction for female riders who want to carry their personal style onto two wheels. This jacket can be combined with various styles of jackets without sacrificing continual protection. Stretch Cordura® denim combined with REV'IT!'s in-house developed PWR|shield, a highly abrasion-resistant knit - gives you all the comfort of your everyday stretch jeans, and the added benefit of peace of mind in case a ride ends in a less fortunate manner. Adding to the protective aspect, they’ve incorporated armour protectors at the hips and knees, which remain unnoticed when riding thanks to their ultra-thin construction, yet make a world of difference in case of a crash.
- 12.5oz. Cordura® denim outer
- Double layer of PWR|Shield at hips, knees & seat
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at hips & knees
- Mechanical stretch for extra comfort
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams allowing for greater freedom of movement
- Slim fit
- Triple needle safety stitching
- Zipper fly front closure
- Two slit pockets on upper legs & two back pockets
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ reflection at turn up for visibility
- Available in short or standard length - short length add about 2" to inseam
- Also available in dark grey
- 12.5oz Cordura® denim - Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style.
- Laminated reflection at calves - ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Knee & Hip Protectors - offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike, especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
Women’s Motorcycle Jeans
These are a regular fit jean with a mid waist and straight leg and the weaving in the fabric allows for stretch.
|24-25||85-88 cm||78-80 cm|
|26||89-91 cm||78-80 cm|
|27-28||92-95 cm||78-80 cm|
|29||96-98 cm||78-80 cm|
|30-31||99-101 cm||78-80 cm|
|32||102-104 cm||78-80 cm|
|33-34||105-108 cm||78-80 cm|
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash & care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.Hot Tips: Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°). Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out. Close all zipper & buttons to avoid damaging the fabric. Use a mild detergent & avoid using fabric softeners. Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer. Don't over-wash, only wash as necessary.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.