Vertical Men's GTX Blue Textile Motorcycle Jackets
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
When you’re a year-round rider and are looking for a do-it-all motorcycle jacket, look no further. The versatile Vertical GTX motorcycle jacket will enable you to go touring during any season in all weather conditions while staying comfortable and protected even on the city streets. This is made possible by the distinctive laminated GORE-TEX outer shell with sporty accents. The 2-layer GORE-TEX laminate is breathable and 100% waterproof. Being a laminated outer shell, the motorcycle jacket doesn’t pick up any water keeping it lightweight while you ride. Furthermore, thanks to the removable thermal liner, you will be kept warm and comfortable during rides in colder temperatures.
On hotter days, on-demand airflow is provided by the patented VCS|Aquadefence ventilation system with magnetic Fidlock® closure. This system makes it very easy to regulate the flow of air to your upper body. Combined with the air vents around back, the air flows through the motorcycle jacket and will help keep your upper body cool. The highest level of protection is provided by SEEFLEX CE-level 2 armour at the elbows and shoulders, and the motorcycle jacket is also prepared for the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector. Next to the two waterproof front pockets, they've enhanced the carrying capacity of the motorcycle jacket by adding a waterproof slit pocket to the back and a waterproof lower-left sleeve pocket for easy access to payment cards or toll tickets without taking your gloves off.
The adjustment straps at the waist and lower arms make it possible to tailor the motorcycle jacket perfectly to your body. It also comes with a special connection points for the Connector NEON vest so you can easily and instantly upgrade your visibility on the road when riding in bad weather or low light situations. With the Vertical GTX you can enjoy any ride in comfort and safety.
Pick any destination in any season, because with this motorcycle jacket you will be fully prepared for all weather conditions thanks to the Vertical GTX motorcycle jacket.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric & 3D air mesh outer shell
- Detachable thermal liner
- 2L GORE-TEX fabric waterproofing
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the elbow & shoulder
- Air outlet on upper back
- Aquadefence panels on chest
- VCS|Panels with FidLock® magnetic fastener for ventilation
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment straps at lower arm & waist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Flexisnap collar & collar hook
- Two waterproof inner pockets
- Two waterproof slit pockets on front
- Waterproof sli pocket on sleeve
- Long & short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection on the chest & upper arms
- Also available in black
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2020 standard
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric - this fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- 2L GORE-TEX fabric - by laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the fabric, a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell is created, offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort
- VCS|Panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener - removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding
- Laminated reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Flexisnap at collar - the REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV - sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Connector HV Neon Vest - sold separately
Men's Vertical Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y