Trench GORE-TEX® Men's Black Textile Motorcycle Jackets
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
When the development process started for the Trench GTX, the aim was to create a fashionable city motorcycle jacket with all the functional and protective features you normally find only in high-end touring motorcycle jackets. It would be a motorcycle jacket designed for long-distance, metropolitan commuters that ride 365 days a year on two wheels, in any type of weather imaginable. Mission: Accomplished.
The laminated GORE-TEX® outer shell is extremely breathable and as you would expect, 100% waterproof. Being a laminated outer shell, the water pick-up is virtually non-existent, so the motorcycle jacket stays dry and lightweight all the time. This plays a huge role in preventing hypothermia during winter or colder rides. When used without the included thermal liner, there’s an unsurpassed breathability making this motorcycle jacket comfortable to wear in warmer conditions. Thus, you have here an almost four-season motorcycle jacket, with the exception of extreme heat.
Unparalleled, on-demand airflow is provided by the patented VCS|aquadefence ventilation system, conveniently positioned at the chest, yet nicely integrated into the design. Hot and humid air that could potentially get trapped inside the motorcycle jacket can easily escape through the air outlet vents around back. In terms of protection, the Trench GTX motorcycle jacket has got it all, SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armour is found at the elbows and shoulders, and it’s also prepared for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector.
- 2L Nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric outer shell
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 elbow & shoulder protectors
- 2L GORE-TEX fabric waterproofing
- Detachable thermal liner
- Air outlet on upper back
- Aquadefence panels on upper front for ventilation
- VCS|Panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener for ventilation
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment straps at lower arms
- Adjustment tabs at cuffs & waist
- Flexisnap at collar
- Inner napoleon pocket
- Two inner pockets
- Two stash pockets at waist
- Short & long connection zippers
- Laminated reflection on back & upper arms
- Class AA certified - according to the prEN 17092-3:2018 standard
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric - this fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort
- 2L GORE-TEX fabric - by laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the fabric, a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell is created, offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort.
- Aquadefence panels - when opened the Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS|Panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener - removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding
- Laminated reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Flexisnap at collar - the REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV - sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Connector HV Neon Vest - sold separately
Trench Men's Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y