Tracer Air 2 Men's Brown Motorcycle Overshirt
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
The Tracer Air 2 combines all the functionality of a mesh jacket yet is engineered in the style of our popular overshirts. A full mesh outer shell allows for optimal airflow, helping to cool the body down on those hot day/summer rides. Extensive development has led this overshirt to look like streetwear fashion material.
But take a closer look and it reveals its open structure that allows air to reach the upper body. The Tracer Air 2 sports the ultra-thin and flexible protectors at the shoulders and elbows, and this overshirt can easily be upgraded with the back protector insert.
- PWR|Shell mesh outer with CORDURA® 750D ripstop
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 shoulder & elbow protectors
- Prepared for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV - sold separately
- Fully ventilated mesh
- Double layer of PWR|Shield at elbows & shoulders
- Adjustable tab at cuffs
- Inner pocket
- Two stash pockets on chest
- Jeans loop
- Safety seams
- Triple needle stitching
- Short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection at upper arms
- Also available in black (up to 3XL)
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2020 standard
- PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety
- CORDURA® 750D ripstop - CORDURA® with ripstop properties
- PWR|Shell mesh - this PWR|Shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety
- Laminated reflection on back ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up, no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M shirt / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL shirt / size 06 armour fits size 3XL shirt
Men's Tracer Motorcycle Overshirt
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y