Tornado 3 Men's Silver Textile Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The versatile REV’IT! Tornado 3 jacket has all the features you need for your next tour in the spring, summer, or autumn: ventilation, waterproofing, and the highest level of protection. It’s then all wrapped up in a stylish package.
On colder mornings or during bad weather, the breathable and flexible hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner will keep you rider dry and comfortable. This detachable liner also works well as a separate jacket. When the temperature starts to rise, the liner can easily be removed to allow cool air to flow through the jacket. The 3D air mesh panels around the shoulders and the PWR|shell mesh on the front, back, and arms will keep the rider comfortable and feeling fresh.
The jacket features the award-winning CE-level 2 SEEFLEX™ armour at the shoulder and elbows, and the Tornado 3 can further be fortified with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit for the rider.
- PWR|Shell 750D and mesh outer shell
- Separately wearable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner with short connection zipper
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 elbow & shoulder armour
- Stretch lips at elbows
- Two-way collar snap closure system
- Flexisnap collar
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment strap at lower arm & waist
- Adjustment tabs at cuffs & upper arms
- Cuff zippers
- Short connection zipper allowing you to fasten the jacket to your trousers
- Waterproof inner pocket within waterproof liner
- Two inner pockets & two slit pockets at front
- Laminated reflection at the back, chest and upper arms
- Class AA certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2019 standard
- PWR|Shell 750D - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 750D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. It provides high-performance protection for every rider
- PWR|Shell mesh - this PWR|Shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety
- PWR|Wax 500D - this PWR|Shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders
- Separately wearable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner - this hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner has been two functions. It protects against the wind and cold when zipped into a garment but can also be worn as a jacket by itself, providing the same functionality, reducing the need for additional layers when riding
- Flexisnap at collar - the REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Adjustable elbow protection - the adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding
- Laminated reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Compatible with the Connector HV Neon Vest - sold separately
Men's Tornado Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.