Summit 4 H2O Men's Black Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
Summit 4 H2O gloves have all you could need for riding through the seasons – those hot, then cool, damp then wet days that are so typical of the summer’s tropical, ever-changing climate. Robust PWR|Shell ripstop fabric fits snugly at the cuffs to ensure resilience, while three-layer softshell secures TPU knuckle armour into place. Palms constructed from tough, drum-dyed goat leather have a water-repellent finish, and a hydratex Z-liner and McFit® Technology take the worry out of unpredictable wet weather.
Tactile technology. The Summit 4 H2O generates tactile feedback without sacrificing grip. Multiple layers act like one. – the high-quality adhesive of McFit® Technology bonding the waterproof liner to the body and fingers, a technique that not only improves dexterity but also eliminates bunching or pulling out the liner – a huge bonus in the cold and wet.
When adventure gets sporty. There’s a sense of security as you pull the V-strap and lock the glove’s gauntlets to your wrists, with the feel of the hard-shell armour and Temperfoam® enveloping your hands. Knowing the TPU hard-shell palm slider and thumb protector are both abrasion and impact resistant. The truth is, these things work both ways: the more secure you feel, the sportier you ride.
- Goatskin & PWR|Shell outer
- Push-Pull tri-fleece liner - confort-boosting liner used in GORE-TEX styles
- Waterproof hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- TPU hard shell thumb protector
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles, under palm protector, thumb knuckles & palm slider
- Pittards Planette grip patch at palm
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Stretch at fingers & thumb
- Elastic at wrist
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Wrist strap
- Connectivity fingertip & thumb
- Visor wiper
- Pull tab
- Regular cuff
- Laminated reflective logo at finger
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
- PWR|Shell ripstop - fabric made for durability and abrasion resistance thanks to its special ripstop weaving with interwoven reinforcement threads at regular intervals
- PWR|Shell stretch
- Pittards Planette Sheepskin - water-resistant sheepskin with grip-enhancing Planette texture for additional grip
- Connect finger tip fabric - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- TPU hard shell palm slider - palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Temperfoam® - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- Visor wiper - the material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
Men's Summit Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.7 cm||19.4 - 19.9 cm|
|M||20.7 - 22 cm||19.9 - 20.4 cm|
|L||22 - 23.2 cm||20.4 - 20.9 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.5 cm||20.9 - 21.4 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.8 cm||21.4 - 21.9 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.1 cm||21.9 - 22.4 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y