Stratos 2 GTX Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with 3D SEESOFT™ Knuckle Protection
Take the Stratos 2 GTX gloves on your next tour and you won’t be disappointed. They feature a stylish combination of leather and textile alongside innovative features and modern materials.
The renowned GORE-TEX membrane keeps hands dry and the 3M™ Thinsulate™ thermal liner keeps hands warm. The unique SEESOFT™ 3D knuckle is CE certified to the highest level, providing premium protection and the specially designed 3D anatomical shaped knuckle offers optimum freedom of movement and comfort.
To keep things visible, reflection can be found at the back of the hand and at the fingers. The Stratos 2 GTX gloves are a classic and clean-looking pair of hand protectors that will help you tour further.
Making sure you can easily put your gloves on – or take them off – the unique Single Motion Closure System is up to the task.
- Flock PU & goatskin tanned leather outer
- GORE-TEX Z-liner
- Tri-fleece liner
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G insulation
- PWR|shield at palm
- 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle consists of impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- EVA foam thumb
- Single motion closure system at cuff allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Conductive fingertip at thumb
- Long cuff
- Reflection at back of hand and finger
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- PWR|Shell twill stretch
- Tri-fleece liner this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm.
- SEESOFT™ knuckle - the knuckle protector is made of impact absorbing SEESOFT™ memory foam, and has been incorporated in this garment to effectively reduce the energy of impact transmitted in a crash.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ G 200g & 80g - Thinsulate™ G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
Men's Stratos Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.