Speedart Air Men's Black Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The all-new Speedart Air had to be worthy of their name – the finest example of the art of balancing sporty motorsports style with premium, summer performance; gloves capable of optimising airflow even in the hottest conditions, while delivering superior comfort and control.
Road-tested textiles. REV'IT! research, design, and test every stitch, panel, and textile to find the ideal motorcycle-specific properties. Like the freedom of movement afforded by Automan stretch fabric between the fingers, and the open weave of recycled PWR|Mesh and neoprene that work together to ventilate the back of the hand. On the Speedart Air’s palms, the strength of soft goatskin leather combined with microfiber gives the gloves maximum feel and handlebar feedback.
Ride the summer, safer. Riding at pace in the heat calls for a clever balance of ventilation and protection, and so the Speedart Air are carefully crafted to cosset your fingers, thumbs, and palms in a malleable memory foam. Should you come to a sudden stop, your gloves need to be your safety net, which is where an additional cushioning layer of memory foam under the PU-injected knuckle protectors comes in. Plus, there’s the added reassurance of TPU palm sliders, proven to prevent and reduce risk of injury.
- Recycled 3D polyester air mesh & goatskin drum dyed outer
- Full ventilated 3D air mesh
- Tricot liner
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- Memory foam under the knuckle protector
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- Memory foam at fingers and palm
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Grip patch at palm
- Outside stitching
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Automan stretch
- Stretch lips at fingers and thumb
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Connect microfibre e-touch fingertip
- Pull tab
- Short cuff with stretch
- Level 1 KP Certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Partly recycled 3D polyester air mesh - made from polyester yarns and recycled polyester yarns
- Recycled 3D polyester air mesh - made with 100% recycled yarn
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish at the palm
- Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- Memory foam - comfort and protection enhancing, viscoelastic foam that moulds to the rider
- TPR injected protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement
- TPU hard shell palm slider - made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material, the slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Conductive fingertip at index finger & thumb - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Grip patch at palm - a grip patch is made with a texturised pattern to deliver a superb grip performance
- Outside stitching - the PWR|Yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
- Pull tab - fasten the pull tab at the cuff and cold wind is prevented from entering the sleeve, keeping your arms in the comfort zone
Speedart Men's Motorcycle Gloves
B - Hand length: measure from the tip of the longest finger to the crease under the palm
REV'IT! Motorcycle Gloves
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y