78 Motor Co.
Sirocco Sahara Yellow Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Micro Fleece Lining
78 have designed the Sirocco leather motorcycle glove with a micro fleece lining to keep you riding even when the temperature drops. They are snug and warm and prevent drafts. The lining is applied tight to avoid uncomfortable bagginess and lining exiting before your fingers.
The leather hides used for the Sirocco are the highest grade cowhide possible with a deerskin like feel, each selected by hand. Each pair wears it's own unique print. All wrist and closure trims are hand stitched in calf leather for long term durability. Made with a thicker leather but a soft leather so they have a great level of protection but are really comfortable to wear all day long.
- 1.4mm top grade natural cowhide
- Micro fleece lining
- Double layer padded palm for extra protection
- Slimline, diamond stitch finish
- Buddy velcro tabs to keep gloves together when not in use
- Four seam design with a triple stitch main seam with ultra strong waxed cotton thread
- Double stitch interior and knuckles
- Oversized silicone velcro strap
- Available in several colours
78 Motor Co.
Due to the lining & thicker leather, if you are the owner of a 78 Motor Co. summer glove, we suggest going up from your usual size.
78 Motor Co. Gloves
Shop 78 Motor Co.
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.