Sierra Men's Burgundy Motorcycle Riding Jersey
with PWR|Shell ripstop
Lightweight. Ventilated. Ready for action. Created using CE-certified fabrics yet inspired by the archetypal MX jersey - but more protective, of course – the Sierra jersey is durable, robust, and perfect for warm-weather adventures.
As a part of the DIRT Series collection, REV'IT! made sure its body is constructed with the strong PWR|Mesh fabric, allowing for optimal ventilation and abrasion resistance. PWR|Stretch ripstop is used on the arms and at the shoulders for increased durability and protection.
Adding to its already functional form, thumb loops on the cuffs will prevent the sleeves from sliding up when putting it on, and while riding. The chest pocket also features a goggle wiper to keep those goggles clean if you hit the dirt tracks.
If you want to upgrade with protection, simply wear the Proteus protector jacket (with CE-level 1 & 2 protectors) underneath.
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch & mesh outer shell
- To be worn over the REV'IT! Proteus protector jacket (sold separately)
- Thumb loops
- Slit pocket at the chest
- Goggle wipe on chest pocket
- Stretchable cuff
- Stretch at the back, elbows & shoulders
- Laminated reflection on the back
- Part of the REV'IT! DIRT Series
- Class B certified - according to the EN 17092-5:2019 standard
- PWR|Shell mesh - this PWR|Shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch - durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- Laminated reflection on back - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
Men's Sierra Motocross Jersey
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||94 - 99 cm||81 - 86 cm|
|M||100 - 105 cm||87 - 92 cm|
|L||106 - 111 cm||93 - 98 cm|
|XL||112 - 117 cm||99 - 105 cm|
|2XL||118 - 123 cm||106 - 112 cm|
|3XL||124 - 129 cm||113 - 119 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.