Sherwood Air Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Armour
The quintessential biker jacket that’s designed for warm weather riding? Oh yes! Meet the Sherwood Air; a partially perforated garment designed to keep you cool in hotter temperatures.
It takes after the Sherwood jacket, but is designed to better let air flow through its highly abrasion-resistant outer leather shell. For cooler morning/evening rides, keep the detachable and sleeveless thermal liner in and it will do the trick of keeping you comfy. Take it out when things start to heat up.
On the safety front, CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors come standard at the shoulders and elbows. Furthermore, protection can easily be upgraded by installing the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
- 100% cowhide perforated leather outer shell
- Detachable thermal body warmer
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at the shoulders & elbows
- Ventilation panels on back, lower arms, lower front & upper arms
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Safety seams
- Inner pocket & inner napoleon pocket
- Slit pocket at the waist
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2018 standard
- 100% cowhide leather
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn
- Ventilation panels - allows for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding
- Jeans loop - the loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately) - size 03 armour fits size 46-48 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 50-54 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 56-58 jacket / size 06 armour fits size 60 jacket
Men's Sherwood Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|46||95 - 98 cm||82 - 85 cm|
|48||99 - 102 cm||86 - 89 cm|
|50||103 - 106 cm||90 - 93 cm|
|52||107 - 110 cm||94 - 97 cm|
|54||111 - 114 cm||98 - 102 cm|
|56||115 - 118 cm||103 - 107 cm|
|58||119 - 122 cm||108 - 112 cm|
|60||123 - 126 cm||113 - 117 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.