Sand 4 Women's Light Grey Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
These gloves are bound to become the go-to gloves for a large audience of adventure riders across the globe.
This pair of hand protection has been specifically designed and engineered for summer use, providing optimal grip, breathability, and ventilation. To make sure your hands stay cool and dry during hot summer rides, the gloves are constructed of strong and abrasion-resistant mesh stretch fabrics combined with a high-tech TPR knuckle protector that is designed to direct the airflow into the glove and onto the hands of the rider. Multiple perforation holes on the outside and inside increase the breathability even more.
For additional protection, they have TPR protectors on the fingers and thumbs; providing a high level of protection without compromising comfort or flexibility and a TPR palm slider.
The gloves can easily be put on thanks to the handy pull tab on the cuff and then secured with the hook-and-loop wrist strap. Adjusting your route during your journey is a breeze thanks to the integrated Connect Finger Tip which makes it possible to control your touchscreen device while leaving your gloves on. Enjoy the summer breeze with the Sand 4 gloves.
- Extremely durable goatskin tanned leather shell
- Tricot liner
- Regular cuff & female specific fit
- PWR|shield knit at palm
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- TPR injected ventilated finger knuckle protectors
- TPR palm slider
- Grip panel at the palm
- Connect finger tips
- Outside stitching eliminating pressure points
- Ventilation panels
- Adjustment strap at the wrist with hook & loop closure
- Stretch fabric on the back of the hand & reflective stretch lips at the fingers
- Level 1 KP rating - certified according to the EN 13594 Standard
- 3D air mesh - this knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and softm ideal to use in a comfortable & durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability so you can find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle - this knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe
Women's Sand Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||15.8 - 16.9 cm||17.5 - 18.1 cm|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.