Sand 4 H2O Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
Although the Sand 4 gloves have been designed to create a perfect match with the Sand 4 H2O outfit, these gloves are bound to become the go-to gloves for a large audience of adventure riders across the globe.
The Sand 4 H2O gloves are the go-to gloves for the rider that doesn’t let grey skies and the possibility of rain get in the way of his riding plans. These gloves have been engineered specifically for riding on or off-road during unstable weather conditions in spring, summer or fall. Their foundation is based on the iconic Sand 4 gloves but the design team traded in ventilation for waterproofing. They did that by incorporating a waterproof and breathable hydratex®|Z-liner. The gloves offer almost the same high level of dexterity and feel on the grips and levers as the Sand 4 gloves all while keeping your hands comfortable and dry during the whole ride.
Stretch material is used on the top of the glove to increase flexibility and freedom of movement on the controls of your bike. They also feature a new TPR knuckle protector, designed especially for these gloves. Additional protection is provided by TPR sliders on the fingers, thumb and palm. Thanks to the rugged pull tab on the cuff, slipping on these gloves is a breeze and you can secure them in place with the hook-and-loop closure followed by the hook-and-loop wrist strap. Reflective elements on the gloves for increased visibility during inclement weather conditions or nighttime riding. If you want to adjust your route during your journey, the integrated Connect Finger Tip makes sure you can control your touchscreen device with the gloves on. Ride on in the rain.
- Tri-fleece liner
- hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Grip panel at palm
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- TPR finger knucles & palm slider
- TPU hard knuckle shell
- Connect finger tip
- Pull tab
- Regular cuff
- Visor wiper
- Reflection at back of hand
- Reflective stretch lips at fingers
- Available in a ventilated summer version
- Level 1 KP rating - certified according to the EN 13594:2015 Standard
- Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|Aramid stretch
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Connect finger tip fabric - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Temperfoam® - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability so you can find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- PWR|Shield at palm - PWR|Shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
Men's Sand Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y