Sand 3 Men's Silver Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
The Sand 3 gloves have been infused with top-quality materials and ideal ventilation points; making them a perfect companion in warm weather. The TPR flexible ventilated areas are located at the knuckles, knuckles of the fingers and thumbs. They provide protection along with unlimited freedom of movement. PWR|shield at the palm increases the abrasion resistance of the gloves, while a TPR palm slider is added to ensure a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap.
These gloves look particularly great with the Sand 3 Jacket.
- Extremely durable goatskin tanned leather shell
- Air stretch mesh fabric
- PWR|shield knit
- TPR flexible ventilated knuckles
- TPR palm slider
- Connect finger tip developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Grip patch
- Outside stitching eliminating pressure points
- Short cuff
- Ventilation panels
- Adjustable tabs
- Also available in black or black & sand
- Air stretch mesh - this knitted fabric has an open structure, for ventilation while riding, combined with a stretch yarn for extra comfort
- Automan stretch - another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.