RSR 4 Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The RSR 4 motorcycle gloves claim their spot within REV'IT!'s Sport hand protection collection, offering a complete package to riders without going full spec. The highly abrasion-resistant leather outer shell has armouring features such as a carbon hard knuckle protector, a hard-shell palm slider, and a TPU wrist protector on the double closure long cuff. These motorcycle gloves offer the highest level of comfort on warmer summer days thanks to ventilation panels at the fingers.
Keep your hands ready for anything with lightweight, protective and ventilated RSR 4 motorcycle gloves.
- Extremely durable goatskin tanned leather & PWR|Shell 500D stretch outer
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- Tri-fleece liner
- Carbon hard shell knuckle
- Temperfoam® at cuff, finger & thumb knuckles
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- TPU hard shell little finger protector & palm slider
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Stretch lips at fingers & thumbs
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Conductive fingertip at index finger & thumb
- Outside stitching
- Pre-curved fingers
- Regular cuff
- Ventilation holes
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Drum dyed goatskin - this goatskin has been drum dyed to give a garment or product a maximum penetration of dye throughout the hide
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Tri-fleece liner - this polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp
- Conductive fingertip fabric - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- TPU hard shell palm slider - made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Temperfoam® - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
Men's RSR Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y