Trail H2O Men's Motorcycle Boots
with Thermoformed Guards
The Trail H2O boot is designed for the serious tour rider and commuter. The anatomically shaped protection guards the foot and contributes to a comfortable foot position whilst the hydratex® waterproof barrier prepares them for conquering any climate. The innovative REV'IT! by VIBRAM® sole has a unique profile that provides grip for control, stability for standing and flexibility for walking.
- Coated leather, suede & PWR|shell outer
- hydratex®|Z-liner - waterproof
- 3D mesh lining for breathability
- Vibram® Elevation Sole
- Anatomically shaped ankle cup and foot bed for comfort
- Thermoformed shin guard
- Thermoformed heel cup & toe cap
- TPU gear shift pad
- Reinforced heel and toe
- ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper
- Gusseted zipper with protection edge
- PP insole with integrated shank
- Easy entrance pull strap
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Standard European sizing
- Coated leather - this leather has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant
- PWR|shell 500D - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. It provides high-performance protection for every rider
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
- Vibram® Elevation Sole - features a fully-rubber construction. The Vibram® Mont compound of the sole is specifically chosen for durability, strength, protection and for its continuous performance in both hot and cold temperatures. The large contact patches found at the heel and toe enhance grip and stability, while the open-lug, asymmetrical pattern helps with balance on the bike yet follows the natural flow of your step for maximum comfort off the bike
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.