Summit 3 H2O Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
Take the Summit 3 H2O gloves on your next summer/warm weather adventure and enjoy all the perks of protection and waterproofing. The long-cuff gloves are ready for anything thanks to their TPU hard shell palm slider and Temperfoam® protection. The combination of drum dyed goatskin along with PWR|shell 500D twill stretch make sure you have the right amount movement and feel in the handlebars. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, the included hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is up to the task of waterproofing the gloves. And in terms of a perfect fit, because we know that’s what you’re after, the revolutionary Single Motion Closure System is built in to ensure that every time your hands slip into the gloves, they’re as comfortable as possible.
- Goatskin and PWR|shell outer
- HYDRATEX Z|liner - 100% waterproof and breathable
- Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles
- Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
- TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Single motion closure at cuff
- Connect fingertip
- Great grip especially in warm weather
- Visor wiper
- Goatskin drum dyed - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Goat digital with WR finish - supple goatskin material with a diamond pattern delivers a superb grip even in the most adverse conditions thanks to the WR finish. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shell 500D - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. It provides high-performance protection for every rider
- PWR|shell 500D twill stretch
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.