Sirius H2O Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
These gloves mean serious business when you’re riding in colder temperatures! They’re just what you need to keep hands warm and comfortable when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Upon first glance, notice the mixing of genres. Leather and textile unite to make a cleanly executed touring glove, perfect for the long haul. They offer maximum protection from the elements thanks to a Thinsulate® C-Layer on the inside and a cozy Thinsulate® G-Layer on the outside; both working together to shield riders against cold when it’s needed most. Constructed to allow for a secure grip on the handlebars in any conditions, these are the go-to gloves for anyone who keeps riding in colder weather.
- Leather & textile mix outer shell
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G-Layer on the outside
- 3M™ Thinsulate® C-Layer on the inside
- TPU hard-shell knuckle & palm slider
- Connect finger tip
- Visor wiper
- Grip patch
- Elastic wrist
- Hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist
- Adjustment tab
- Reflective lamination on upper wrist
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- PWR|shell 500D twill stretch - combines unique and sought-after functionalities: high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability into an all-inclusive knitted fabric. This is the stretch variant which provides maximal elasticized support. Additionally, this fabric is woven in twill. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G - this insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry
- 3M™ Thinsulate® C - this insulation traps heat while adding a thin, compact layer, providing comfortable insulation that allows for sensitivity at the controls. It dries quickly and is featherweight
- Temperfoam®- self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.