RSR 3 Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The RSR 3 Gloves offer the highest level of comfort on warmer summer days thanks to its soft but extremely durable goatskin shell with ventilation panels at the fingers. These gloves feature a PWR|shield knit panel at the palm for extra safety in case the hand comes in contact with the asphalt and a TPU hard-shell knuckle, finger and palm slider for impact protection.
- Extremely durable goatskin tanned leather shell
- PU coated fabric
- Stretch lips at fingers, thumb & upper hand
- Ventilation panels at the fingers
- PWR|shield at palm
- TPU hard-shell palm slider
- TPU hard-shell knuckle & little finger protector
- EVA foam palm slider
- Outside stitching
- Adjustment strap at the wrist
- Regular cuff
- Adjustment tab & elastic at cuff
- Ventilation holes
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Cowhide - for optimal fit and protection
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- TPU hard shell palm slider - made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- PWR|Shield at palm - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using the gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
Men's RSR Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.