Outback 3 Women's Black Textile Motorcycle Pants
with CE-Approved Armour
The Outback 3 trousers are a perfect match with the Outback 3 jacket.
These 3-layer trousers offer an abrasion-resistant outer shell as well as armour at the knees and the hips. Big stash pockets are a handy feature, ensuring you can keep your essentials close to your body.
When it comes to keeping you dry in the rain, these trousers come equipped with a detachable hydratex®|Mesh G-liner. Keeping you warm is done via the detachable thermal layer. If you don’t need either, easily zip them out and stow them away.
On the warmer days, VCS zippers at the upper legs allow airflow to cool you down. The YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort to the waist area, and thanks to the grip panel at the back, sliding across your seat is a thing of the past.
- Polyester 600D outer shell
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at knees
- SEESMART™ Level 1 Type B CE protection at hips
- hydratex®|Mesh G-liner - 100% waterproof and breathable
- YKK slide lock front closure
- 3D mesh protector adjustable pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Adjustable straps and tabs
- Slit pocket and stash pockets
- Laminated reflection at calves
- Connection zipper to pair with REV'IT! jackets to ensure the membrane stays in place
- Available in short length and standard length
- A rating achieved - this garment is certified according to the FprEN 17092 Standard
- Polyester ripstop - thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- Softshell 3L
- Polyester 600D - this fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable
- Laminated reflection panels at the calves ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Strapper Suspenders - sold separately
Ladies Outback Motorcycle Pants
Inseam: Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
|34||Standard||91-94 cm||76-80 cm|
|36||Standard||95-98 cm||76-80 cm|
|38||Short||99-102 cm||71-75 cm|
|38||Standard||99-102 cm||76-80 cm|
|38||Long||99-102 cm||81-85 cm|
|40||Short||103-106 cm||71-75 cm|
|40||Standard||103-106 cm||76-80 cm|
|40||Long||103-106 cm||81-85 cm|
|42||Short||107-110 cm||71-75 cm|
|42||Standard||107-110 cm||76-80 cm|
|42||Long||107-110 cm||81-85 cm|
|44||Standard||111-115 cm||76-80 cm|
|46||Standard||116-120 cm||76-80 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.