Monster 2 Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The Monster 2 is made from a supple yet durable goat skin leather outer with ventilation panels at the fingers to allow them to be breathable and comfortable in the summer months. They offers comfort whilst being packed with impact protection with their TPR finger knuckle protectors and a leather-wrapped hard-shell knuckle protector. Stretch areas at the fingers and back of the hand plus an elastic wrist ensure excellent freedom of movement whilst you are opening that throttle.
- Goatskin drum-dyed leather outer
- 100% polyester lining - tri fleece moisture wicking material
- Hard-shell knuckle protection
- PWR|shield knit added for extra safety
- TPR palm protectors
- TPR finger knuckle protectors
- Short cuff
- Adjustment strap
- Ventilation panels at the fingers
- Connectivity fingertip on index finger & thumb
- Also available in brown
- Goatskin drum dyed - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Temperfoam® - self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must
Men's Motorcycle Gloves
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.