Madison 2 RF Women's Blue Motorcycle Jeans
with CE-Approved Armour
These Cordura® denim jeans offer abrasion resistance that surpasses the combination of regular denim and aramid, while providing the comfort of a single layer pair of jeans. The comfort seat and mechanical stretch of the material, add even more freedom to your ride ensuring you don't have to stop until you run out of gas.
- Cordura® denim outer
- Polycotton twill insulation
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at knees
- Mechanical stretch for extra comfort
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams allowing for greater freedom of movement
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element
- Regular fit
- Hip armour pockets
- Triple needle safety stitching
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets
- Also available in grey
*SELECTED SIZES ON SALE*
- 12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element - Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool
- Moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element - the COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Comfort seat - relocated crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike, especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- Extra comfort by mechanical stretch - stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- Compatible with the SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors - sold separately.
Women’s Motorcycle Jeans
|24-25||85-88 cm||78-80 cm|
|26||89-91 cm||78-80 cm|
|27-28||92-95 cm||78-80 cm|
|29||96-98 cm||78-80 cm|
|30-31||99-101 cm||78-80 cm|
|32||102-104 cm||78-80 cm|
|33-34||105-108 cm||78-80 cm|
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash & care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.Hot Tips: Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°). Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out. Close all zipper & buttons to avoid damaging the fabric. Use a mild detergent & avoid using fabric softeners. Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer. Don't over-wash, only wash as necessary.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.