Hydra 2 H2O Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckles & Palm Slider
We understand the importance of keeping your hands warm and functional during colder rides. Emphasis on both warm and functional! Hands that feel frozen aren’t as capable as they should be. And we also understand that not everyone has the luxury of heated grips and that’s why the Hydra 2 H2O gloves exist.
Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, they’re designed to cope with cold and wet urban days. The renowned hydratex® membrane (the H2O component of the gloves) is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride.
The outer shell is then constructed with multiple materials: abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are equipped with a heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
Wrapped in a sleek design and ready for the elements, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are prepared for what the road, and weather, have in store.
- Drum-dyed goatskin & Flock PU textile outer
- Waterproof - hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ G 100g - polar fleece insulation
- Hard shell knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger & thumb knuckles
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle
- Knitted cuff to block out wind
- Visor wiper
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Connect finger tip
- Reflection at finger
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shell stretch
- PWR|shield knit - PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Temperfoam® finger & thumb knuckles - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ G 100g insulation - features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry
Men's Hydra Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.