Horizon 2 Men's Anthracite Textile Motorcycle Jackets
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The Horizon 2 jacket brings you the functionality of a high-end waterproof touring jacket at an affordable price. This jacket has little to no water pick up thanks to the fact it's been laminated with REV'IT!'s renowned hydratex® membrane to the PWR | shell 2L outer shell to create a 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket.
With the detachable thermal liner removed, you can open the VCS|Aquadefense panels while riding. You are able to do that thanks to the Fidlock® magnetic fasteners, which expose two large mesh panels that change your waterproof touring jacket into a highly ventilated jacket. This feature makes it ideal for summer use. To stay visible, it has laminated reflection on the front and back of the jacket, as well as in the reflective logos on the upper arms.
The Horizon 2 is equipped with the award winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows and is prepared for the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. To keep your essentials close, the Horizon 2 comes with a variety of pockets including two big stash pockets at the front.
This jacket can be paired with the REV'IT! Horizon 2 Pants for a full matching riding outfit.
- Anthracite/Black Direct Laminate HYDRATEX® 2L 1000D Cordura shell
- Detachable thermal liner
- hydratex®|Lite lining, a waterproof coating with micropores which keeps rain & wind out
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows
- VCS|aquadefence zippers
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener
- Adjustment drawcord, tabs and straps
- Flexisnap adjustable collar
- Collar hook & loop creates air flow to cool your neck without flapping
- Connection zipper to pair with REV'IT! pants to ensure the membrane stays in place
- Two large front stash pockets
- Inner pockets, hand warmer pockets and document pocket
- Laminated reflection logos
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2017 standard
- PWR|shell 1000D & 500D 2L - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, it's the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider
- Lorica® - constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process
- hydratex®|Lite - provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener - removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.
- VCS|aquadefence - when opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size XS jacket / size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-6XL jacket
- Prepared for the REV'IT! Connector HV Neon Vest, sold separately
Men's Horizon Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
|4XL||127 - 132 cm||117 - 123 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.