Women's Horizon 2 Textile Motorcycle Pants
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
The Horizon 2 Ladies trousers echo the same theme as its jacket namesake. This means it is 100% waterproof.
For this characteristic, we can thank the lamination of the renowned hydratex® membrane directly to the abrasion resistant PWR|shell outer shell. When the detachable thermal liner is removed, you can easily transform them into highly-ventilated summer pants while riding thanks to the VCS|panels and the VCS|Aquadefence system. The secret lies in the use of Fidlock® magnetic fasteners, which can be operated during the ride and which keep the panels open to promote air entering.
SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard, as do extremely thin yet CE-rated SEESMART™ hip protectors. Additionally, the grip panels at the back prevent you from sliding on your seat under acceleration or breaking. Together with the Horizon 2 Ladies jacket, these trousers create a fully laminated feminine fit suit, perfect when conditions drift away from ideal.
- PWR|shell black textile outer
- Detachable thermal liner
- hydratex®|Lite lining, a waterproof coating with micropores which keeps rain & wind out
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at the knees
- TRYONIC SEESOFT™ Level 1 Type B CE protection at the hips
- YKK zip slide lock front closure
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat to avoid slipping on the seat in wet weather
- Connection zipper to pair with REV'IT! jackets to ensure the membrane stays in place
- Stretch panels
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener
- Adjustable straps and tabs
- Slit pockets
- Standard leg length
- Class AA certified - according to the FprEN 17092-3:2018 standard
- PWR|shell 1000D 2L - this material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - this PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process
- PWR|shell 500D stretch 2L - this stretch variant of the PWR|shell fabric has an extra coating to increase the garment's water repellency. It also provides maximum elasticised support for the body under racing conditions
- Sure grip fabric or leather, features a special texturised print, which offers excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions
- VCS|aquadefence system - allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener - removable panels for optimum ventilation. The panels can be kept open due to the Fidlock® magnetic fastener which not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding
- Compatible with the REV'IT! Strapper Suspenders, sold separately.
Ladies Horizon Motorcycle Pants
Inseam: Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
|36||Standard||95 - 98 cm||76 - 80 cm|
|38||Short||99 - 102 cm||71 - 75 cm|
|38||Standard||99 - 102 cm||76 - 80 cm|
|38||Long||99 - 102 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|40||Short||103 - 106 cm||71 - 75 cm|
|40||Standard||103 - 106 cm||76 - 80 cm|
|40||Long||103 - 106 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|42||Short||107 - 110 cm||71 - 75 cm|
|42||Standard||107 - 110 cm||76 - 80 cm|
|42||Long||107 - 110 cm||81 - 85 cm|
|44||Standard||111 - 115 cm||76 - 80 cm|
|46||Standard||116 - 120 cm||76 - 80 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.