Horizon 2 Women's Textile Motorcycle Pants
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
Fantastic for touring in all weather conditions thanks to the 100% waterproof outer shell membrane. They have a removable thermal liner and non-slip seat but they also come with a sophisticated ventilation system meaning you can easily transform them into a summer riding pant.
These pants can be paired with the REV'IT! Horizon 2 Jacket for a full matching riding outfit.
- PWR|shell black textile outer
- Detachable thermal liner
- hydratex®|Lite lining, a waterproof coating with micropores which keeps rain & wind out
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection at the knees
- TRYONIC SEESOFT™ Level 1 Type B CE protection at the hips
- YKK zip slide lock front closure
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat to avoid slipping on the seat in wet weather
- Connection zipper to pair with REV'IT! jackets to ensure the membrane stays in place
- Stretch panels
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener
- Adjustable straps and tabs
- Slit pockets
- Standard leg length
- PWR|shell 1000D 2L - this material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - this PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process
- PWR|shell 500D stretch 2L - this stretch variant of the PWR|shell fabric has an extra coating to increase the garment's water repellency. It also provides maximum elasticised support for the body under racing conditions
- Sure grip fabric or leather, features a special texturised print, which offers excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions
- VCS|aquadefence system - allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener - removable panels for optimum ventilation. The panels can be kept open due to the Fidlock® magnetic fastener which not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding
- Compatible with the REV'IT! Strapper Suspenders, sold separately.
Women’s Motorcycle Pants
|34||89-91 cm||78-80 cm|
|36||92-95 cm||78-80 cm|
|38||96-98 cm||78-80 cm|
|40||99-101 cm||78-80 cm|
|42||102-104 cm||78-80 cm|
|44||105-108 cm||78-80 cm|
|46||109-112 cm||113-116 cm|
|48||113-116 cm||78-80 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.