Drifter 3 H2O Women's Motorcycle Gloves
with waterproof HYDRATEX® membrane
A true bang-for-buck waterproof summer glove. Drum-dyed goatskin offers the right feeling through the handlebars, which is combined with strong PWR|shield material for a balanced look. The incorporated HYDRATEX® membrane ensures a fully waterproof glove with the right amount of breathability, allowing for comfortable rides when the weather doesn’t want to play along.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather and PWR|Shield knit outer shell
- hydratex® membrane for 100% waterproofing
- Water repellent coating
- Temperfoam® thumb and finger knuckles
- SEESOFT™ palm slider
- TPU hardshell knuckle protector, lined with temper foam for comfort
- True ladies fit
- Leather connectivity fingertip
- Visor wipe
- Grip patch
- Adjustable strap and tabs
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
Women's Motorcycle Gloves
These are ladies gloves, not unisex, so they should be a snug fit that will stretch & break in with wear so likely you will go up from your usual unisex glove size but in general if you want a looser fit, size up.
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.