Drifter 3 H2O Women's Motorcycle Gloves
with waterproof hydratex® membrane
The Drifter 3 H2O Ladies is a true bang-for-buck waterproof summer glove that’s specifically designed for women.
Drum dyed goatskin offers the right feeling through the handlebars, which is then combined with a strong PWR|shield knit material at the palm for optimal protection.
Additionally, the incorporated hydratex®|Z-liner membrane for waterproofing keeps hands dry when the rain decides to show up. To keep things functional, we’ve included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
And to make sure you have the perfect fit, the adjustment tab at the cuff is there for your comfort and convenience.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather and PWR|Shield knit outer shell
- hydratex® membrane for 100% waterproofing
- Water repellent coating
- Temperfoam® thumb and finger knuckles
- SEESOFT™ palm slider
- TPU hardshell knuckle protector, lined with temper foam for comfort
- True ladies fit
- Leather connectivity fingertip
- Visor wipe
- Grip patch
- Adjustable strap and tabs
- Level 1 certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water
- hydratex®|Z-liner - a waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z-liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
Women's Drifter Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||15.8 - 16.9 cm||17.5 - 18.1 cm|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.