Chevak GTX Men's Motorcycle Gloves
with Viscoelastic Knuckle Protection
Outstanding simplicity and sleek design are the main aesthetic characteristics when describing the Chevak GTX gloves. They match effortlessly in combination with almost every motorcycle jacket, whether it’s an urban overcoat or technical touring jacket.
Yet, make no mistake, underneath the subdued design, it’s all about functionality at the highest level. Sliding your hand into the glove, you will instantly be convinced that this glove is purpose-built to face cold weather. The GORE-TEX® waterproofing technology incorporated in the Chevak GTX gloves guarantee that you’ll stay dry whatever Mother Nature might throw at you on your daily commute.
On top of that, the unique single-motion closure system enables you to easily put on the second glove in no time at all.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane outer
- Goatskin leather palm
- Viscoelastic knuckle protection
- Thermolite® insulation and high loft fur lining
- Water repellent and soil-resistant
- 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle consists of impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material
- Connect finger tip developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Visor wiper
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes
- Flock PU - flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- PWR|shell ripstop stretch - durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Viscoelastic knuckle - these knuckle protectors are made from viscoelastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort
- GORE-TEX® membrane - this is the essential element of all GORE-TEX® Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane
- Single motion closure system at cuff - allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement
Men's Chevak Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.