Broadway Women's Straight Fit Motorcycle Jeans
with CE-Approved Knee Armour
They are a fashion cut so lower at the front & higher at the back for greater comfort whilst riding. The 'solid dark blue' wash creates a great match with various leather options and many textile jackets, either enhancing a sophisticated textile look or beautifully complementing a vintage leather jacket. Equipped with PWR|shield panels at impact areas, and great mechanical stretch properties of the outer shell, there is no need to sacrifice style for safety!
*LAST CHANCE TO BUY - PRODUCT DISCONTINUED*
- 11oz Cordura® denim outer
- Regular/straight fit - 32" leg length
- 85% Cotton, 15% Nylon
- Knox® Lite CE protection knee armour
- Visibility 3M Scotchlite™ reflection at the turn up
- PWR|shield knit protective layer
- PWR|yarn and triple stitched safety stitching
- Mechanical stretch & Comfort seat
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets
- 11oz Cordura® denim - this fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. It is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. The heavier the denim, the more rigid the garment and the more abrasion resistant it will be
- Knox® Lite CE protection - these CE-approved impact knee protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox® Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox® Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with two hinge points to aid movement and twelve holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection
- PWR|shield knit protection layer - developed in-house by the R&D department, PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level
Women's Motorcycle Jeans
REV'IT Motorcycle Jeans
It's important to look after your favourite pair of riding jeans the correct way. Always consult the wash and care label found inside your REV'IT! gear before washing. This set of instructions is leading over any other instructions given. If you are ever in doubt of how to properly maintain your gear, check the inner label.
- Wash them separately on a cold gentle cycle (maximum 30°)
- Remove armour before washing & turn jeans inside out
- Close all zipper and buttons to avoid damaging the fabric
Use a mild detergent and avoid using fabric softeners.
Hang out to drip dry at room temperature, do not use a dryer
- Don't over-wash, only was as necessary
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.