Airborne LS Men's Shirt
The Airborne shirts are an extremely comfortable base layer and can be paired with the Airborne pants.
By combining lightweight, highly stretchable yarns with strategically placed engineered knitting patterns (following the so-called body mapping principle), comfort is naturally woven into its DNA. Furthermore, the materials used in these shirts draw moisture away from the skin and then to the surface of the fabric where it can easily evaporate.
Since this is a base layer made by using round-knit weaving technology, there are no seams that could annoyingly press against the skin normally found in areas where body armour is located or unnecessarily put pressure on at the joints. Though these have been designed with the motorcycle rider in mind, feel free to use it during any type of sports or leisure activity.
- Lightweight & stretchy base layer that traps the heat in
- Seamless 3D round knit technology
- Moisture wicking
- Air flow zones
- Pair with the Airborne Pants
- Multi yarn polyamide, polyester and elastane round knit - this knitted fabric is used to effectively transport moisture away from strategically placed areas for maximum comfort. It's designed to wick moisture away front the body and let it easily evaporate, but it also traps the heat in
- Airvent Zones - allow perspiration to evaporate quickly from the body areas that perspire most heavily: under the armpits. The open-knitted mesh structure ensures dryness and comfort
- Moisture Wicking Function - perspiration is constantly moved away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly. This helps you to control your body temperature and keeps you dry and comfortable
- Seamless in 3D Round Knit Technology - these garments provide superior comfort and technical function for a wide range of athletic activities, including motorcycle riding. The 3D name comes from the texture and shape of the roundknit. Made on a circular knitting machine, seamless garments have superior elasticity for optimal shaping to the body. The virtual lack of seams results in optimal comfort, while also imparting important functionality: fewer seams make the garment less vulnerable for seam breaks, drop stitches, etc., and therefore longer lasting. Those seams that are absolutely necessary are made using flatlock technology, to eliminate bulk. The result is the ultimate in comfort and function
Men's Airborne Base Layer Motorcycle Shirt
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.