Redhill Men's Yellow & Orange Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
High-quality leathers like goatskin, water-repellent suede, and cowhide provide the backdrop to unapologetically old-school block printing on these stylish, summer gloves. To upgrade the original, REV'IT! added airflow details like perforated, drum-dyed goatskin leather between the finger seams to help keep your hands nice and cool.
Hold onto your handlebars. Vintage vibes meet top-spec technical performance in the Redhill. After all, suede isn’t just for blue shoes – these gloves use the extra grip of a brushed finish on the leather to reinforce pads on the palms and inner thumbs. Combined with a water-repellent finish to give a coarser texture, at these vital contact points you’re guaranteed a tougher, more tactile feel.
All-action esthetics. The look might take you back in time, but the protection on these gloves is cutting-edge. Compact Temperfoam® stepping into the spotlight where fit and dexterity are paramount. Renowned for its impact-absorbing, self-contouring properties, this top-spec, technical material is used to optimum effect in the lining of the hard-shell armour at the knuckles, fingers, and palms.
- Perforated leather, suede & drum-dyed goatskin outer
- Tricot liner
- Hard knuckle shell
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® underneath knuckle protector
- Grip patch at palm
- Grip patch at thumb
- Short cuff
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch lip at fingers & upper hand
- Elastic at wrist
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Connectivity fingertip & thumb
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Available in other colours
- Cowhide - used in this garment for optimal fit and protection
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather - to assure durable softness
- Perforated, drum-dyed goatskin leather - to assure durable softness and allow maximum ventilation
- Suede leather with WR finish
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- Leather Connect Finger Tip - never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens
- Temperfoam® - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles & palm. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- PWR|Shield - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|Shield at the palm
- Grip patch - a grip patch is made with a texturised pattern to deliver a superb grip performance
Men's Redhill Motorcycle Gloves
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y