Peninsula Men's Camo Grey Motorcycle Riding Pants
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
Meet the Peninsula. A purpose-built pair of active fit pants for riders who prefer to wear their gear tucked inside their boots instead of over them – as a part of the DIRT Series collection.
The CE-certified pants are constructed of highly abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop fabric combined with PWR|Shell ripstop stretch on the inside legs, lower legs, and upper knees. This allows for maximum movement and comfort. The flexible, lightweight, and removable SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protectors are featured at the hips and knees. The Peninsula is also patterned to accommodate aftermarket knee braces underneath.
Soft leather panels on the lower inside legs provide extra grip when standing on the motorcycle while optimal fit is ensured by the ratchet waist closure while the silicon waistband will keep the pants from sliding down. In warmer temperatures, the long ventilation zippers can be zipped open to cool down the rider. And in terms of keeping your essentials close by, storage is provided by cargo pockets at the upper legs.
- CORDURA® 750D ripstop & monaco cowhide outer shell
- COOLMAX® mesh lining
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip & knee protectors
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch
- Sure grip
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Slit pocket at hip
- Grip panel at seat
- Stretch at calf, crotch & knees
- Perforation on upper legs
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- Laminated reflection
- Part of the REV'IT! DIRT Series
- Also available in black
- Class AA certified - according to the FprEN 17092-3:2019 standard
- CORDURA® 750D ripstop
- Monaco performance cowhide
- PWR|Shell ripstop stretch - durability and great abrasion resistance are the defining characteristics of PWR|Shell, thanks to its special ripstop weaving. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop
- Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturised print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions
- Grip panel at seat - the grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance
- Laminated reflection on back - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
Men's Peninsula Motorcycle Pants
Inseam: Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.
|S||Standard||95 - 99 cm||77 - 81 cm|
|M||Standard||100 - 104 cm||79 - 83 cm|
|L||Standard||105 - 109 cm||80 - 84 cm|
|XL||Standard||110 - 115 cm||82 - 86 cm|
|2XL||Standard||116 - 121 cm||83 - 87 cm|
|3XL||Standard||122 - 127 cm||85 - 89 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.