Pacific 3 H2O Neon Yellow Motorcycle Rain Suit
with EN343 Certified Waterproofing
The Pacific 3 H2O rainsuit is ideal for riders that need a quick solution to staying dry. The long, diagonal zipper allows for easy on/off, and the hydratex|Lite waterproofing keeps water out. The upscale softshell material is durable but also soft to the touch, and doesn’t make much noise when walking around or moving.
It’s also adjustable to fit over any type of gear. There are multiple adjustment straps on the arms and waist to ensure a tight fit to your body. A handy waterproof storage pouch is present on the right leg for easy access to your essentials. With plenty of reflection on the front, back, arms and legs you will be more visible to others in bad weather or nighttime riding. Furthermore, it comes with a removable boot strap and its own carry bag for easy transport and storage.
We know that riding in the rain isn’t anyone’s favourite, but the Pacific 3 H2O rainsuit makes it as comfortable as it can be.
- hydratex®|Lite polyester PU coated outer shell
- 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Elasticated cuff
- Elasticated removable boot strap
- Stash pocket on upper leg
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Adjustment tabs at cuffs, lower leg & upper arm
- XL front zipper
- Protective cover at front zipper for tank protection
- Laminated reflection logo on back & chest
- Laminated reflection on shoulders
- Complimentary transport bag
- EN343 certified waterproofing
- Also available in black
- hydratex®|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Laminated reflection at calves - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- EN343 certified - refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).
Pacific H2O Motorcycle Rain Suit
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.