Offtrack 2 H2O Men's Silver & Anthracite Textile Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 2 Armour
Adventure will take you wherever it may, but you still want to feel in control, even on unknown roads and through uncharted terrains. That’s why your motorcycle jacket should be a versatile companion – making your every mile safe, comfortable, and composed. So, if you’re looking for an all-season all-rounder, the Offtrack 2 H2O’s for you. Now you’re dressed to be in control of every adventure.
Versatile line-up. Confidence-inspiring design puts the focus on your unfolding adventure. When it’s hot out in the wild, well-proportioned ventilation panels increase airflow, while zippers on the forearms and back ventilate your upper body. Should the temperature drop, just zip the detachable thermal liner into the PWR|Shell, PWR|Ripstop outer. And in adverse weather, switch to the hydratex liner to stay dry. The thermal liner & removable waterproof liner are both separate wearable stand-alone jackets. The waterproof liner is also wearable over the top of the outer shell jacket, making the 100% waterproof WL the outermost layer for extreme wet weather conditions. One jacket, three modes; all the versatility.
Explore safe. Knowing your jacket is keeping you safe helps you enjoy the thrill of adventure riding – that’s the thinking behind the Offtrack 2 H2O jacket. It’s also why it’s equipped with SEEFLEX CE-rated protection at the shoulders and elbows, plus the option of a SEESOFT protector for your back.
- Polyester 600D , softshell, ripstop & mesh outer
- Mesh lining
- Detachable thermal liner
- Detachable hydratex®|3L waterproof liner
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 shoulder & elbow protectors
- Back armour pocket
- Regular fit
- Flexisnap collar
- Soft edge at collar
- V-flap at cuff
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment tabs at cuff & upper arm
- Double adjustment strap at the waist
- Inner pocket with thermal liner
- Stash pocket on back
- Two inner pockets
- Two stash pockets at front
- Two external pockets at thermal liner
- Two inner waterproof pockets on waterproof liner
- Cuff lower arm zippers
- Long & short connection zipper
- Air outlet at upper back
- Ventilation panels on chest
- Laminated reflection on back, chest, shoulders & upper arms
- Class AA Certified - according to the EN 17092-3:2020 standard
- High density polyester 600D - this fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance
- PWR| shell ripstop - fabric made for durability and abrasion resistance thanks to its special ripstop weaving with interwoven reinforcement threads at regular intervals
- Softshell 3L
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 04 armour fits size S-M jacket / size 05 armour fits size L-2XL jacket / size 06 armour fits size 3XL-4XL jacket
- Regular fit - designed for comfortable wear, and it’s tailored to suit different body shapes and sizes. However, it is not considered loose. It falls around the body instead of conforming to the rider's physique
- Adjustable elbow protection pockets - allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding
- Flexisnap at collar - makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalise its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar
- Soft spacer mesh - inbetween mesh lining to assure wearing comfort and fit
- Detachable hydratex®|3L liner - a 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation
- Laminated reflection - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
Men's Offtrack Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||90 - 96 cm||77 - 83 cm|
|M||96 - 102 cm||83 - 89 cm|
|L||102 - 108 cm||89 - 96 cm|
|XL||108 - 115 cm||96 - 104 cm|
|2XL||115 - 123 cm||104 - 113 cm|
|3XL||123 - 132 cm||113 - 122 cm|
|4XL||132 - 141 cm||122 - 131 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y