Nitric 3 H2O Neon Yellow Motorcycle Rain Jacket
with Reflective Panels
The Nitric 3 H2O rain jacket has been designed as a classic overcoat. It can be worn over any leather or textile jacket, overshirt, or any other protective motorcycle clothing. The robust hydratex|Lite outer shell is 100% waterproof while remaining breathable. An included mesh lining further reinforces the jacket’s durability and its longevity. There’s sufficient waterproof storage on the outside of the jacket, provided by two big front pockets.
The reflective prints on the front, back, and arms provide visibility during heavy downpours or night time riding. And the adjustability straps on the waist and arms ensure that it has a more tailored fit over your motorcycle jacket. When the weather clears up it is very easy to take off and pack up tightly into a compact bag that is supplied with the jacket.
Put on the Nitric 3 H2O rain jacket if it is raining or take it with you when the weather is unpredictable, it will make sure you get to your destination dry and comfortable.
- hydratex®|Lite polyester PU coated outer shell
- Mesh lining
- 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Elasticated cuff
- Adjustment tab at waist, cuffs and upper arm
- Inner napoleon pocket
- Two stash pockets at front
- Laminated reflective logo on back & chest
- Laminated reflection on shoulders
- Complimentary transport bag
- Available in several colours
- Pairs with the Nitric 3 rain pants
- hydratex®|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Laminated reflection on shoulders - reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- EN343 certified - EN343 refers to a standard for clothing that protects against the effects of inclement weather, including rain and snow. A garment designated as EN343-approved must exhibit water resistance, resistance to water vapor (breathability), and a high level of strength in its components (tensile, tear and seam strength, and shrinkage).
Nitric Motorcycle Rain Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|S||91 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||97 - 102 cm||84 - 89 cm|
|L||103 - 108 cm||90 - 95 cm|
|XL||109 - 114 cm||96 - 102 cm|
|2XL||115 - 120 cm||103 - 109 cm|
|3XL||121 - 126 cm||110 - 116 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y