Neutron 3 Women's Motorcycle Gloves
with TPR Injected Finger Knuckle Protectors
Designed for the passionate female rider who demands nothing less than the highest quality and functionality, the Neutron 3 Ladies gloves are up to the task.
Purpose-built to wrap the female hand in comfort and optimum protection during summer rides, the Neutron 3 Ladies not only look great, but tick all the boxes for a warm weather touring glove.
They’ve blended together drum dyed goatskin, 2-way stretch, corduroy, microfiber and a PU-coated fabric for style and comfort. An injected ventilated flex knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam® at the thumb and palm, Temperfoam® underneath knuckle and PWR|shield knit at palm keeps the hands very well protected.
Then, to keep things functional, they’ve also included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather and PWR|Shield knit outer shell
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle & underneath knuckle
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle for flexibility & abrasion resistance
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- True ladies fit
- Ventilation panels
- Connectivity fingertip
- Cuff is short & elasticated
- Adjustment strap at the wrist
- Reflection at the little finger
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- 2-way stretch - this material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body's contours once tension is released.
- Microfiber - a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle - this knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using the gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every wear
Women's Neutron Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|XS||15.8 - 16.9 cm||17.5 - 18.1 cm|
|S||17.0 - 18.1 cm||18.2 - 18.8 cm|
|M||18.2 - 19.3 cm||18.9 - 19.3 cm|
|L||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|XL||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
REV'IT! Textile Motorcycle Gear
If your garment has an LTD (liner to drop), please check the label found inside the garment for specific wash & care instructions. Each material is unique & requires its own method of maintenance. Pay close attention to and follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage & to keep your garment in top form for years to come.
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.