Motorcycle Ball Mount Adapter
SlimLink™ Phone Accessory
It works with a variety of modular third party phone mounting systems, specifically ones that utilise 1" diameter ball-and-socket joints. These third party systems enable an almost infinite range of mounting phone configurations. The Peak Design Ball Mount Adapters upgrade your system with brilliantly fast and secure mounting action for your phone. They also feature weatherproof machined and anodised aluminum construction, ideal for the Locking Ball Mount and all of the outdoor adventures you will go on. Locking mounts are more secure, featuring push-button phone release, and are suited for outdoor use (motorcycles, dirtbikes, ATVs, boats). Locking mounts feature a best-in-class vibration isolator to prevent phone damage.
This product requires a third party phone mount that utilises 1" (like RAM) ball-and-socket connection joints (not included).
Peak Design are Climate Neutral Certified, a 1% For The Planet Member and Certified B Corporation.
See the full Peak Design range here and if you don't see what you need, just ask us!
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Weatherproof machined and anodised aluminium
- Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents damage to delicate phone components
- Road-tested for thousands of miles with diverse terrains, bikes, and phone models
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Works with any modular phone mount system that utilises 1" (like RAM) ball-and-socket joints
- In the box: 1x Locking (non-charging) 1" Ball Adapter
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
- Peak Design donate 1% of every sale to environmental nonprofits
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Phone is held in place rigidly yet accessible with the press of a button
- Rugged enough for any ride
- Easily connect/disconnect phone with gloves on
Our Lifetime Warranty covers:
- Manufacturing defects
- Failures or breakages that render part or all of your product to become non-functional
Our Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Cosmetic blemishes, scratches, stains, or wear & tear
- Failures or breakages due to misuse, neglect, or intentional damage
- Things we don’t manufacture ourselves (apparel)
- To submit a warranty claim, scroll all the way down. Or read on to learn more.
If any part of your Peak Design product* becomes non-functioning or defective, we will repair or replace it with a fully-functioning item in the same or better condition.
Note the "non-functioning or defective" part. This means that the warranty does not cover cosmetic wear that does not affect the safety or function of your product. In our opinion, a little scratch or knick here and there is nothing more than bragging rights that you've been having some fun with your gear. But if something breaks due to manufacturer defect or during normal use, don’t worry one bit. We’re behind you all the way.
Also note the "same or better condition" part. We're serious about keeping our products in use and out of the ground. When we can, we issue warranty replacements from our stock of open-box, gently used, or refurbished items. All warranty replacements are quality-checked and certified to be clean and fully-functioning, and come with the same lifetime guarantee as your original purchase.
*Standard warranty does not apply to apparel. We guarantee apparel against manufacturing defects, but it is not guaranteed for a lifetime of use.
Items listed in our Apparel category are guaranteed against defects, but are excluded from our standard lifetime warranty...see the footnote above. Also, as described above, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear, scratches, blemishes, stains, etc. It is the nature of our gear to develop bits of character over time. Our warranty primarily covers defects or failures that affect the core functionality of our products. If you have a dirty or stained product, follow our simple instructions for cleaning it.
Aside from that, we're not going to nickel-and-dime you out of a warranty with a bunch of silly exceptions. We've built our reputation on building high-quality gear and offering the best customer service out there, and we’re going to keep up our end of that bargain. We kindly ask our customers to keep up their end, too. Please don’t interpret our warranty as a license to misuse, neglect, or intentionally destroy your PD gear. We reserve the right to not replace a backpack that you poured concrete in, a Capture clip you used to hammer in tent stakes, a camera strap that your toaster melted, and so forth. We also won't replace stolen or lost items, so we recommend insuring your gear. We also reserve the right to change this policy in the future.
We have designed and built our products to work well with nearly all devices and accessories, and we believe our gear is very safe to use. Peak Design is not liable for damage to cameras, equipment, clothing or anything in your surrounding environment as a result of using them. Peak Design is also not liable for bodily injury to yourself or others as a result of using our stuff, so please listen to your mother and be careful when you’re out there having fun.
All warranty claims should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
"We design products to solve problems, create delight, look good, resist fads, appeal globally, age gracefully, consider every material and detail, and have minimal disruptive impact on people and planet in both their creation and shipping. To reach those ends, we iterate tirelessly. And people seem to like it."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y