Mile Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
with CE-Approved Level 1 Armour
To draw upon the archetypal influences of the past, it’s paramount to understand why certain designs were the way they were. To understand what was going on socially, politically, and most importantly, artistically. That way we can honor the creations that came before with respect. The Mile motorcycle jacket does exactly that. While it's infused with modern-day safety components and materials, it pays homage to a style that stood the tests of time. Constructed with a soft leather without much visual grain to harness that ‘70s look. Furthermore, it has materials that are not only soft but are also complemented by stretch, allowing the rider more freedom and flexibility than might have been back in the day.
Additionally, REV'IT! have incorporated smart features, like a hidden 3D mesh panel behind the center front zipper to improve ventilation. To break up its monotone hue (in one of the jacket offerings), they’ve added a pop of colour across the upper back and chest, along with a small shield logo, adding to its retro vibe. They've keep it classy and subdued but to also let riders know that the Mile has futureproof safety behind its name
Pay tribute to the past and ride into the future with the Mile motorcycle jacket.
- Cowhide, artificial leather & nubuck outer
- Detachable thermal liner
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at elbows & shoulders
- Pocket for optional back protector, armour sold separately
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Cuff zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Soft edge collar
- Stretch at the waist and inside arms
- Ventilation panel behind centre front zipper
- Wind catcher behind front zipper
- Safety seams
- Two slit pockets on front
- Three inner pockets
- Reflective fabric at back
- Class A certified - according to the EN 17092-4:2020 standard
- Also available red
- Artificial Leather - a sythetic version of leather with a similar look
- Artificial nubuck
- Cowhide - used in this garment for optimal fit and protection
- Neoprene - a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant
- PWR|Shell stretch
- Safety seams - the stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Reflective fabric at back - this product has a reflective fabric at the back to help riders who are on the road be seen in low light, inclement weather, and at night.
- Compatible with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert Type RV, sold separately - size 03 armour fits size 46-48 jacket / size 04 armour fits size 50-54 jacket / size 05 armour fits size 56-58 jacket / size 06 armour fits size 60 jacket.
Men's Mile Motorcycle Jacket
Waist: Measure around the narrowest part (typically where your body bends side to side).
|46||95 - 98 cm||82 - 85 cm|
|48||99 - 102 cm||86 - 89 cm|
|50||103 - 106 cm||90 - 93 cm|
|52||107 - 110 cm||94 - 97 cm|
|54||111 - 114 cm||98 - 102 cm|
|56||115 - 118 cm||103 - 107 cm|
|58||119 - 122 cm||108 - 112 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.