Metric Men's Black & Anthracite Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
Short, sweet, simple, and safe. Those characteristics best describe the Metric gloves.
These short-cuffed sports gloves are ideal for summer use and feature all the protection and comfort you need. They include a TPU hard shell knuckle and palm slider, 3D air mesh panels in all the right places for maximum airflow, and a predominantly drum dyed goat leather package.
Taking a break? To make sure that you don’t have to take your gloves off when you want to unlock your phone or set a new course on your navigation system, they have added the Connect Finger Tip fabric at the pointer finger that enables you to use any touchscreen devices with ease.
These gloves make an excellent combination with many of the sportive leather and textile jackets from the REV'IT! collection. Experience it for yourself.
- Corduroy, PRW|Shell 500D stretch, cowhide & goatskin leather outer
- Tricot liner
- TPU hard shell finger knuckles
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Stretch lips at fingers
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Connect finger tip
- Short cuff
- Ventilation holes
- Level 1 KP certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Cowhide - used in this garment for optimal fit and protection
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- TPU hard shell finger knuckles - Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing
- TPU hard shell palm slider - palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Leather Connect Finger Tip - never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens
Men's Metric Motorcycle Gloves
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y