Metis 2 Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Knuckle Protection
The Metis 2 gloves are a smart, affordable alternative to a full race-spec glove, made to wear every day – whether you’re out on urban rides or chasing lap times on track. Beneath aerodynamic looks and bold graphics, Metis 2’s challenge-ready construction blends four different leathers with four synthetic textiles to deliver track-ready performance, protection, and comfort.
Protection in the palm of your hands. All vital contact points in these gloves are goatskin leather – drum-dyed, tanned, and coated to make the palm of the Metis 2 durable, water-repellent, and abrasion-resistant, without altering how the leather feels, breathes, or grips. Meaning your dexterity and lever control remain second to none, and on those up-close encounters with the track, a TPU hard-shell palm slider is there to significantly reduce the risk of injury.
From fingertip to cuff. The Metis 2’s full coverage gauntlet design eliminates skin exposure at the cuffs and is double secured by hook-and-loop straps. TPU hard-shell inserts serve to shield your knuckles, while Temperfoam® along the fingers offers impact protection, without restricting movement. Plus, touchscreen-compatible pads on the palms and at the fingertips mean you can still stay connected – an innovation that could potentially save your life – or at least save your hide when you find you’re running late.
- Goatskin & PWR|Shell 500D stretch outer
- Tricot liner
- Perforated leather for ventilation
- Temperfoam® at cuff, finger knuckles & under knuckle protector
- TPU hard shell knuckle
- TPU hard shell palm slider
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Adjustment tab at cuff
- Stretch at fingers
- Elastic at wrist
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Wrist strap
- Connectivity fingertip
- Grip patch at palm & thumb
- PWR|Yarn outside stitching
- Pre-curved fingers
- Regular cuff
- Available in other colours
- Goatskin - tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather - to assure durable softness
- Microfiber e-touch
- Perforated goatskin
- PU (polyurethane) coated fabric
- PWR|Shell 500D stretch - consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|Shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|Shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are
- Synthetic PU leather
- Tricot liner - thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time
- TPU hard shell palm slider - palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly
- Temperfoam® - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version
- Outside stitching - the PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands
- Conductive fingertip - never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens
- Adjustment strap at wrist - the hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used
Men's Metis Motorcycle Gloves
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
|4XL||27.1 - 28.4 cm||22.4 - 22.8 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $250.
Flat rate shipping of $8 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 4-14 business days to metro areas.
R E T U R N S . P O L I C Y