Bastille Men's Black Leather Motorcycle Gloves
with Temperfoam® Knuckle Protection
We’re confident that the Bastille gloves will be an instant favourite, with functionality at the forefront of its visual appeal.
Thanks to stretch lips making up for most of the back of the glove, the Bastille offers unsurpassed comfort. It's also styled with a vintage look at the same time. Beautiful, soft, drum dyed goatskin adds to the feel of the gloves ensuring the Bastille breaks in easily.
The adjustment strap at the wrist is the remaining piece of the puzzle, making sure the Bastille fits snugly and securely. In terms of protection, we’ve reinforced them with PWR|shield knit at the palm and included Temperfoam® finger knuckles and a Temperfoam® thumb knuckle.
- Supple, soft drum dyed goatskin outer
- Temperfoam® thumb & finger knuckles
- PWR|shield knit at the palm
- Female-specific fit with a vintage look
- Wrist adjustment strap
- Short cuff elastic at wrist
- Also available in brown
- Level 1 certified - according to the EN 13594:2015 standard
- Goatskin drum dyed tanned leather - made from goatskin and considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide
- PWR|shield knit - created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt
- Temperfoam® thumb and finger knuckles - the self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
Men's Bastille Motorcycle Gloves
|SIZE||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE||HAND LENGTH|
|S||19.4 - 20.6 cm||19.4 - 19.8 cm|
|M||20.7 - 21.9 cm||19.9 - 20.3 cm|
|L||22.0 - 23.1 cm||20.4 - 20.8 cm|
|XL||23.2 - 24.4 cm||20.9 - 21.3 cm|
|2XL||24.5 - 25.7 cm||21.4 - 21.8 cm|
|3XL||25.8 - 27.0 cm||21.9 - 22.3 cm|
To keep your leather REV’IT! gear in top condition, it is key to clean frequently after use. This way dirt & the occasional insect cadavers don’t build up over time.Hot Tips: Always use a clean cloth & some lukewarm water to remove all dirt on the surface of your leather gear. Air your leather gear out after each use. Only dry at room temperature after cleaning, never in direct heat sources or light. Don’t store your leather garments in an airtight plastic bag or container. Never use cleaning products that contain bleach, solvents or other chemical products. Always refer to care labels on the garment, this is leading over any other instructions given
Never wash or dry clean leather
"Everything you do, you do with passion and conviction. Just like us. You’re the type of person who appreciates good product design; products that perform and live up to the highest expectations. If you are that type of person, you’ve just discovered the brand that suits your personality..."
Free shipping on orders over $150.
Flat rate shipping of $6 for all other orders.
Delivery will typically arrive within 2-4 business days to metro areas.
Shipping rates are calculated at the checkout.
Delivery will typically arrive within 3-7 business days to metro areas.
We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy.